Graphics4Walls Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of a quote, or the placing of an order shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in their entirety unless specifically verified in writing by Graphics4Walls. Please make sure you are aware of these before ordering…
- Image Quality and artwork – Graphics4Walls guarantees that the artwork delivered will be in good condition and quality. Colours of the images that appear on your screen may vary slightly from the finished canvas print. This is due to the colour calibrations of printers and monitors and stock surfaces on different mediums. If you wish to guarantee colour accuracy, a sample print can be sent to you for $15 including postage anywhere in Australia.
- Accepting proofs – Upon receiving your order Graphics4Walls will send you some artwork for approval. When approving artwork proofs from Graphics4Walls, you are held fully responsible for accepting all content. This includes design, spelling, grammar, numbers, layout, colour and all content. We will print exactly what is approved in the final artwork proof. No responsibility will be taken by Graphics4Walls for incorrect spelling or details in the final print if that was what the client approved. Reprints will only be done at the clients cost. As all our personalised products are “made to order” no returns can be accepted.
- Cancellation of orders – If you cancel an order that has been placed after agreeing to these terms, cancellation fees will apply which will cover the cost of producing artwork.
- Pricing and payment – A full list of standard sizes and prices appears on the Graphics4Walls Facebook page, and on the website. We reserve the right to make changes and update prices when necessary. All quoted prices include artwork, images and text, and are calculated according to size. By placing an order you agree to pay the price quoted for the size of the canvas ordered. Other sizes are available on request and are also priced according to size. Payment can be made via direct bank deposit, or by Mastercard/Visa. No goods will be dispatched until full payment is received.
- Delivery/postage – All Graphics4Walls canvas prints are wrapped in bubble wrap and securely packaged in corrugated plastic fluteboard. In most cases they will be sent using Australia Post registered post (unless they are larger than Australia Post will accept, in which case they will be sent via courier). We guarantee your artwork will leave in good condition, but cannot guarantee a reliable delivery by Australia Post. If your item is damaged in transit, this should be reported to Australia Post and Graphics4Walls for further instructions. A tracking number will be sent to you when your parcel is posted so you can track it at any time.
- Care and handling – All artwork should be handled with care and be kept away from extreme temperatures, humidity and direct sunlight. Regular light dusting will keep your artwork clean. The use of water or any cleaning products on the canvas is not recommended and may damage your print.